By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@Gumby @joeboodog are friends that I hang out with in person. @Future @KOG72 @Wilson1397and manymany others are friends who won’t stsnd being discriminated against So shove it sideways

C'mon, Ron. You are certainly aware of Gumby's meltdown last year that was the spark to create this thread. And, as a result, the reason a lot of us won't (can't) post there. That's cool, I really don't want to deal with him any more.

Then, add all his little minions into the mix, many of which you have had problems with, not many of us care.

Add to that, the members you mentioned venture over here a lot. We have no problems with them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
C'mon, Ron. You are certainly aware of Gumby's meltdown last year that was the spark to create this thread. And, as a result, the reason a lot of us won't (can't) post there. That's cool, I really don't want to deal with him any more.

Then, add all his little minions into the mix, many of which you have had problems with, not many of us care.

Add to that, the members you mentioned venture over here a lot. We have no problems with them.
Except what's his name...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I’m not making excuses for anyone. I’m telling you we are all human and we all make mistakes. Even epic ones. I’m a Christian and I know god had forgiven me for way worse. I love you brother. And I love over half of you that post in here. We are a family. A messed up one. But still a family.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He’s got a hydrometer it varies throughout the run
Somewhere between 130 and 160 you can’t drink it like that have to cut it

You can also tell by shaking the bottle bigger bubbles that dissipate fast means higher proof
Get some oak barrels and age it.