By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It doesn't really matter ... it's not personal.
It's abiding by the TOS and more specifically Google Adsense guidelines.
More like NONsense guidelines.

sunny_lil_kev.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes! We win!

If they delete their accounts I can move into the top ten of post count
Sweet

You need to shut your trap.

It's a dead thread

How long until it disappears from the first page?

You are a sad sad person what did you win exactly. What did you accomplish? Think about that for awhile before you go posting “inspirational “ quotes in the morning...

I didn’t win anything. It’s a joke. I couldn’t care less. Last thing I need is advice from you. Thanks anyway.

It was a joke Ron. Just settle down. Exactly how did she become the bad person here? I started the fued, and @Brownslave688 started this thread. Your anger is directed at the wrong person

IMG_6869.GIF

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You don't seem to take the situation seriously.
How many posts do you have to get deleted before you catch on.
Just saying.

The Mods have to clean up yours and your buddies mess all the time and it gets a bit frustrating.
Well, they and I seem to have somewhat different judgement then.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, I deleted some of them. Google warns me that that type of content will get this site removed from their revenue stuff. That's what keeps this site online. I have been working on a recently installed chat room. There are no ads there and Google does not scan it. It's members only.

So, basically it's a free for all for the off color posts?

I like it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
So, basically it's a free for all for the off color posts?

I like it.
It's no outside google or whatever scanning. Members only. I'm still going to take a look every once again, but its much less moderated than the public forum. I installed 5 bots today. question joke fact insult line

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's no outside google or whatever scanning. Members only. I'm still going to take a look every once again, but its much less moderated than the public forum. I installed 5 bots today. question joke fact insult /ine

As long as it protects the main site, I'm all for it.

I would hate to see BC go away or become a pay site.