By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Me too. How is school going?
Excellent. I actually get headaches at least once or twice a week I think from cramming so much new info into my head in such a short time. But these days fly. Even as recent as a year ago, I didn't think it would ever happen but it's nice to have found an occupational field where I actually enjoy the work and it's a viable, profitable career with lots of flexibility and a growing outlook.

oldngray

nowhere special
Excellent. I actually get headaches at least once or twice a week I think from cramming so much new info into my head in such a short time. But these days fly. Even as recent as a year ago, I didn't think it would ever happen but it's nice to have found an occupational field where I actually enjoy the work and it's a viable, profitable career with lots of flexibility and a growing outlook.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s awesome. I’m happy for you.

oldngray

nowhere special
I made an appeal to Mom to be the last poster.
hqdefault.jpg