By Invitation Only

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
I delivered to an Asian market and they had all kinds of weird food I had never seen before. A lot of it still alive and crawling around.
I like the Asian persuasion. Hubby is Thai. Their markets where his family is from are awesome looking! We plan to visit and I can't wait to eat the goodies lol

oldngray

nowhere special
I like the Asian persuasion. Hubby is Thai. Their markets where his family is from are awesome looking! We plan to visit and I can't wait to eat the goodies lol

There are a lot of Thais around here and they are mostly professionals like doctors. Not like the boat people from Cambodia and Vietnam.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
A lot of Asians here on the gulf coast. Most of the shrimpers and crabbers are Asian. I see a lot of fisherman when I fish. They are used to keeping everything they catch, no matter the fishing regulations. The game wardens have a field day here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Get bitched at this morning about Orion trace.

Today's solution has me pulling 15 miles back into town to deliver businesses as my last 5 stops. One of which it has me making the pick up at in 5 minutes.

@silverbullet2893 dont you miss this place?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Get bitched at this morning about Orion trace.

Today's solution has me pulling 15 miles back into town to deliver businesses as my last 5 stops. One of which it has me making the pick up at in 5 minutes.

@silverbullet2893 dont you miss this place?

Well I just seen a dude try to do a burn out pulling out of the gas station. Couldn’t get the tail end to swing around and ran straight into the wall.

:censored2:in idiot lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Texas
pk-2010-fish-kill.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
They have fish die-offs here every year, but it is not due to anything man made like pollution. It is because when it gets really hot down here, the oxygen depletes from the water (usually shallow) and there are too many fish and not enough oxygen to breathe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They have fish die-offs here every year, but it is not due to anything man made like pollution. It is because when it gets really hot down here, the oxygen depletes from the water (usually shallow) and there are too many fish and not enough oxygen to breathe.
Happens everywhere. Red bloom too. Natural