By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_6895.JPG

Brownslave688

Neither do I. Lol. I have one Coach purse...my daughter bought it for me for Christmas. I’m not impressed with carrying the latest name brand.
For the most part the stuff is better made though also.

Wife has probably 12-15 coach and Michael Kors purses. All of them still holding up fine.

Even I have a coach wallet. It's on it's last leg but it's held up better than anything else I've ever had.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wife has probably 12-15 coach and Michael Kors purses. All of them still holding up fine.

Even I have a coach wallet. It's on it's last leg but it's held up better than anything else I've ever had.
Nice down payment on a new tractor those handbags.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I agree, but I get bored with stuff before I get my money’s worth. Plus, I refuse to do free advertising. Lol.

upschuck

How long does it take to wear 15 any brand purses out?

I use the picture thing as my wallet, cc and id's go into the "photo" part and money just folded in the middle(like a money clip). It is very worn, but can't find anything else that I like.

Brownslave688

How long does it take to wear 15 any brand purses out?

I use the picture thing as my wallet, cc and id's go into the "photo" part and money just folded in the middle(like a money clip). It is very worn, but can't find anything else that I like.
I use the same type of thing. Still put it in my front pocket. Harder to steal and won't bother your back.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How long does it take to wear 15 any brand purses out? (upschuck)

I only carry Stone Mountain Brand all leather bag. I get them for about $100 on sale and I only carry THAT purse and usually for 3-4 years. I only like the cocoa brown and long shoulder strap. When it's worn out, I get another.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I don't recognize the logo, but I've had this wallet for close to 15 years. A little ragged, but still hanging in there. I attribute the longevity to never having enough cash to put inside of it.
IMG_2048.JPG

oldngray

nowhere special

Nothing compares to the UPS wallets.

Too bad you young'uns will never know it.