By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
And you wonder why everyone thinks you are a chick. That ain't a mans wallet. Where are all the receipts from three years ago that have completely faded away
In another pocket. Then immediately to the paper shredder.

Not if they carry it in the front pocket like they should.
You think I'm fitting anything in the front pocket of these jeans???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's those darn
downloadfile-2.png
UPS trucks!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And you wonder why everyone thinks you are a chick. That ain't a mans wallet. Where are all the receipts from three years ago that have completely faded away
You know..... If you kept those receipts at home they wouldn’t fade. The heat from your butt causes them to fade because receipts now are thermal printed. I found that out the hard way when I had my store and left some receipts in my car. Lol.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You know..... If you kept those receipts at home they wouldn’t fade. The heat from your butt causes them to fade because receipts now are thermal printed. I found that out the hard way when I had my store and left some receipts in my car. Lol.

You are using reason to try to explain why a guy does something. That's like trying use reason to explain why women NEED 23 purses

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Glad Provorov is in the lineup. Need a big game from G. He’s due for one man!
How long does it take to wear 15 any brand purses out?

I use the picture thing as my wallet, cc and id's go into the "photo" part and money just folded in the middle(like a money clip). It is very worn, but can't find anything else that I like.

The best wallets were the ones they used
to give out for odd number year safe driving awards

Had to break down and throw my last one away about a month ago it was mostly held together with duct tape