By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0ED92A2F-5AC0-478A-BF05-A5482C0FAE55.jpeg

Good morning.

oldngray

nowhere special
When I was growing up there were basically no bears in Ohio. Sightings of them were more like myths. Getting more common but still fairly rare now. They've moved back in from neighboring states.

Coyotes used to be very rare also but common now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When I was growing up there were basically no bears in Ohio. Sightings of them were more like myths. Getting more common but still fairly rare now. They've moved back in from neighboring states.

I was reading something that said the more coyotes that are killed, the more they breed to adapt to it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Saw a dead one up close while making roadside repairs after our feeder driver ran it over.
Ha ha!

They destroy anything in their way. Garbage all over, fences pushed over or broken from being climbed on. They will shread chicken coops and rabbit hutches.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you are hearing about some bears being seen, in 10-15 years they will be all over. They live very well on our garbage. Suburban bears are bigger, grow faster, and breed faster than their completely wild counterparts.