By Invitation Only

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
At any rate, policy around here is no caps on the front with tractors and 24 footers. Anything goes after that except for some arcane color coding from the cap shop. It was always explained to me like it was the law. Silly me.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I used to deliver to an old man that owned a hardware store in the middle of BFE never saw him in anything but overalls

The funny part is when he would go to town he always dressed up and put a brand new pair on never been washed had that sheen to them

Killed his O’lady and died in jail I knew him for 20 years and would never have guessed he did it

Crazy as Kansas folk. Doesn't surprise me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to deliver to an old man that owned a hardware store in the middle of BFE never saw him in anything but overalls

The funny part is when he would go to town he always dressed up and put a brand new pair on never been washed had that sheen to them

Killed his O’lady and died in jail I knew him for 20 years and would never have guessed he did it
My uncle was a warden for 25 years. Said wife killers were the nicest inmates he's ever dealt with. Every single one of them he said. Never had a problem in 25 years at 3 different maximum security prisons.

He said I truly think they just snapped for a few minutes and then Regretted it forever.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My uncle was a warden for 25 years. Said wife killers were the nicest inmates he's ever dealt with. Every single one of them he said. Never had a problem in 25 years at 3 different maximum security prisons.

He said I truly think they just snapped for a few minutes and then Regretted it forever.
Not condoning it, but I can see how it happens.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Free food, workout all day, and free anal in the showers.....(yikes)!!!!!!!!!
AB69FBED-C2DC-440A-8E80-5416925D3204.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
At any rate, policy around here is no caps on the front with tractors and 24 footers. Anything goes after that except for some arcane color coding from the cap shop. It was always explained to me like it was the law. Silly me.

I seem to remember no caps on the front axle in package here.

Maybe it's a supplemental thing.