By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
WATCH: Wildwood police release bodycam video of beach arrest

Thought this would maybe help the officer involved. IMO, it really makes it worse.
It doesn't seem to hurt the officer's case much either. Seems to mostly be confirmation of what was already reported. Drunken underage girl resisting arrest and the police probably using more force than necessary. I doubt it would have gotten the publicity if she wasn't a cute little girl.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It doesn't seem to hurt the officer's case much either. Seems to mostly be confirmation of what was already reported. Drunken underage girl resisting arrest and the police probably using more force than necessary. I doubt it would have gotten the publicity if she wasn't a cute little girl.
Well, she wasn’t drunk, the breathalyzer seemed to not pick anything up. And I need a little thicker skin out of a police officer that isn’t gonna say that’s it, you’re getting dropped, because a girl won’t give him her last name. What’s this guy gonna do in an actual emergency?

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, she wasn’t drunk, the breathalyzer seemed to not pick anything up. And I need a little thicker skin out of a police officer that isn’t gonna say that’s it, you’re getting dropped, because a girl won’t give him her last name. What’s this guy gonna do in an actual emergency?
The cop is toast for sure. The department will certainly sacrifice him as a PR gesture. That was probably going to happen anyway even without more videos.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2795_31.jpg

@Wally ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Alcohol is not allowed on the beach.