By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The cop didn't need to thump her that hard but she acted like she should have been spanked more at home.
Dont resist. She was combative at that point having assaulted him already. Getting her under control is what they are trained to do. You resist and you might get hurt.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Dont resist. She was combative at that point having assaulted him already. Getting her under control is what they are trained to do. You resist and you might get hurt.
giphy (7).gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Using deadly force (yes, punching someone in the head can be deadly) was not called for. I’m talking big picture here, he should know better, with public perception of police today.

Wally

Using deadly force (yes, punching someone in the head can be deadly) was not called for. I’m talking big picture here, he should know better, with public perception of police today.
Was she on something? Was she crazy? Who knows? At that point, you must get control of her.

Wally

What of she went crazy and hurt others? Would you blame the cop for not getting control?

oldngray

nowhere special
Was she on something? Was she crazy? Who knows? At that point, you must get control of her.
When someone resists arrests how much force is necessary is a gray area. Judgement call and easy to second guess afterwards. The cop probably crossed the line but stayed within his legal rights. The bad publicity is what they will burn him on.

Wally

When someone resists arrests how much force is necessary is a gray area. Judgement call and easy to second guess afterwards. The cop probably crossed the line but stayed within his legal rights. The bad publicity is what they will burn him on.
There was an agenda from the start when the tape was edited.