By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Except for the realists that work outside without climate control. It can help to know what it feels like, or the conditions that cause it to feel that way to prepare a little better.
Or live in places with no humidity.

The weather is finally supposed to break here. After 6 straight days in the 90's and humid its supposed to be low 80's and less humid today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Except for the realists that work outside without climate control. It can help to know what it feels like, or the conditions that cause it to feel that way to prepare a little better.
7 1/2 years in Idaho Falls where the winter ACTUAL temp could be -30 for a week.....you want to tell me about "feels like"? Diesel fuel gelled and trucks, semis and cadillacs stopped working!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
7 1/2 years in Idaho Falls where the winter ACTUAL temp could be -30 for a week.....you want to tell me about "feels like"? Diesel fuel gelled and trucks, semis and cadillacs stopped working!
Did it feel like -30? Btw, you don’t have to worry about that anymore because of global warming and all.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Who had the bright idea that those would make good delivery trucks?
Our mechanics hate them. They have so many problems. I had to return to the building the other morning because mine was in “limp mode” and had no power. Fortunately he just had to hook it up to the laptop and reset it.

oldngray

nowhere special
So have I , but I've been at work all week
picdump_2868_12.jpg