By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
43505D45-D50A-4D96-A109-65B5FE1D148B.jpeg

Good morning.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Took the kids to a local playground it’s soooooo nice out. There are about fifteen kids on the equipment. There’s also six or seven parents as well. Lmao, I’m the only one sitting on a bench letting my kids figure out how gravity works and can hurt you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Took the kids to a local playground it’s soooooo nice out. There are about fifteen kids on the equipment. There’s also six or seven parents as well. Lmao, I’m the only one sitting on a bench letting my kids figure out how gravity works and can hurt you.
What are the other parents doing, hovering?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's amazing man. Ava is gonna be 2 in a month and people still follow her around and yell oh no if she falls.

You should see the looks my wife and I get. If she hits the ground and isn't getting up in 2-3 seconds we both yell at her to get up.