By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
It's a Cola slurpee or nothing. Don't ruin it.
  • July 12: Free 7-Select Pure water with purchase of a Bodyarmor sports drink
  • July 13: Free Big Gulp fountain drink with purchase of a share-size Snickers candy bar
  • July 14: Free Select-7 popcorn with purchase of a 20-ounce Smartwater
  • July 15: Free single-size Reese’s candy with purchase of a share-sized bag of 7-Select Gummies
  • July 16: Free 20-ounce Coca-Cola with purchase of any flavor Cheez-It baked snack crackers
  • July 17: Free single-serve bag of 7-Select chips with purchase of any fresh sandwich
  • July 18: Free single-serve 7-Select tortilla chips with purchase of any 7-select nuts

oldngray

nowhere special
Some experts ate saying it wasn't that hot. They are blaming "heat sinks" for errors.

This lady most likely had other medical problems. She was out on medical leave, sitting on her arse, inside a/c for weeks.

It sucks but you can work in that heat. Just be sure to drink a ton of water. I was thinking she either had other medical issues or let herself get dehydrated.

oldngray

nowhere special
You people need to hurry up and get your contract issues resolved. I’m tired of having so many stops. It’s like Peak without the friggin help! Lol.
49865.jpg.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@oldngray have you ever heard of wineberries? I hadn’t until today. Come to find out that the berries I’ve been picking are wineberries. They’re an invasive plant mostly found on the East cost related to both raspberries and blackberries.