By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
_LI.jpg
This is why @Big Arrow Down...D drinks?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I drove up to my house in the NC mountains and picked up some Duke's mayo today.
I am partial to Hellmann's as well.

Picked up Heinz ketchup and Koop's deli mustard as well.

Got my Ball Park hot dogs and Boar's head sauerkraut.

Hot Dogs for supper with seaweed salad!
Say it don’t spray it....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My manager called me asking how many times I’ve taken bereavement leave in the last few years. I told him once with him for my mother, and once under my previous Mgr for my other mom. Come to find out, someone brought up my name when trying to get paid bereavement for someone not related to them, saying it needs to be applied fairly.

I know exactly who it was although he wouldn’t admit it....a coworker/supposed friend.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My manager called me asking how many times I’ve taken bereavement leave in the last few years. I told him once with him for my mother, and once under my previous Mgr for my other mom. Come to find out, someone brought up my name when trying to get paid bereavement for someone not related to them, saying it needs to be applied fairly.

I know exactly who it was although he wouldn’t admit it....a coworker/supposed friend.
I got a guy, for slashing tires and such, that I would call in this situation.

oldngray

nowhere special

I had a slacker working next to me that had a family crisis on a regular basis. I can't count how many times he had relatives dead or dying. Some of them were dying several times but kept having miraculous recoveries.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had a slacker working next to me that had a family crisis on a regular basis. I can't count how many times he had relatives dead or dying. Some of them were dying several times but kept having miraculous recoveries.
The girl next to me got fired for attendance and punctuality, or lack thereof (she got her job back). The other girl has been late SO many times and calls out all the time. I swear she looks on WebMD for obscure health issues to call out with. She has never even been disciplined once for anything. She doesn’t think she gets special treatment. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
The girl next to me got fired for attendance and punctuality, or lack thereof (she got her job back). The other girl has been late SO many times and calls out all the time. I swear she looks on WebMD for obscure health issues to call out with. She has never even been disciplined once for anything. She doesn’t think she gets special treatment. Lol.

Those kinds of people never do. But listen to them whine if anyone else ever needs a day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
B3287A61-F844-4D33-9E7F-335DB8D79902.jpeg

Friggin gypsies have moved up in the world to custom vans. Guy told me he had his wife and two kids in the van and needed gas, NOT money, just gas. Man at register told me he is a professional. Lol. I saw he moved to another gas station not far away.