By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
images
images
images
images
That’s @over9five at the cruise ship buffet !!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Plus I wanted to give the mods a break from deleting my posts. I know Monkey Butt enjoyed deleting my stuff but the others? Not so much

Monkey Butt has retired because a bunch of dipstick pieces of :poop: couldn't separate me & him in their syphilitic ravaged brains.

It was causing too much grief for Cheryl and I like her and care for her too much to have what Jingles posted cause her grief.

There were a few piece of :poop: members who are so loathsome and uncaring that they used our relationship to bother Cheryl ... all because they are too freaking stupid and moronic to beat me fair and square.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Monkey Butt has retired because a bunch of dipstick pieces of :poop: couldn't separate me & him in their syphilitic ravaged brains.

It was causing too much grief for Cheryl and I like her and care for her too much to have what Jingles posted cause her grief.

There were a few piece of :poop: members who are so loathsome and uncaring that they used our relationship to bother Cheryl ... all because they are too freaking stupid and moronic to beat me fair and square.

I've never understood that mentality. I get my ass whipped in a verbal sparing match, I get it whipped.....of course that has never happened with my unfair advantage of a superior vocabulary that is insalubrious to those that test me

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've never understood that mentality. I get my ass whipped in a verbal sparing match, I get it whipped.....of course that has never happened with my unfair advantage of a superior vocabulary that is insalubrious to those that test me
Not only that, you can use fancy words in your arguments that they cant understand !

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Big crybabies!! Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really? That's why you're on your 4th Xbox live account from the lashings 12 year olds give you.