By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
youre-a-legend.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just delivered to a shooting range for the first time. The way people were lined up waiting for them to open and flying in the parking, you would’ve thought they were giving away free beer. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just delivered to a shooting range for the first time. The way people were lined up waiting for them to open and flying in the parking, you would’ve thought they were giving away free beer. Lol.
The back holler of my property is practically a shooting range. Got about 7-8 family and friends that shoot out there. They consistently hit targets over 1000 yards away.

Let's just say I'm pretty confident on my chances of survival if :censored2: ever hits the fab

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The back holler of my property is practically a shooting range. Got about 7-8 family and friends that shoot out there. They consistently hit targets over 1000 yards away.

Let's just say I'm pretty confident on my chances of survival if :censored2: ever hits the fab
This shooting range is in an office building in an industrial park. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special

I used to have my own shooting range on some land I owned. From the side of one hill to the side of another hill so there was a safe backstop. Only about a hundred yards though.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
F5CB6D0D-1CC0-42A6-B0EF-7C376E7434E6.jpeg
A250B1B1-D28E-44C7-ACC1-A06874E124CF.jpeg

This morning our system, like your DRA is down and all the newbies are freaking having to figure out where everything is. Two drivers within minutes of each other sent these messages out. Lol.