By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bullying!!!!! Really??? The author said it was downright bullying. Can we grow the :censored2: up please.

I am so over the "bullying" term and I don't even have a kid in school yet.
These reporters all think they are on a mission. From now on, all coaches should give one word responses to these clowns.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Bullying!!!!! Really??? The author said it was downright bullying. Can we grow the :censored2: up please.

You know it will only get worse with all these people and their “safe spaces”. Lol. I’m so glad I raised two kids who also laugh at the stupidity of such a thing.

oldngray

nowhere special

It takes real talent for ESPN to hire so many idiots. I was trying to watch a game yesterday and both of the boneheads covering it kept giving their (consistently wrong) opinions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You know it will only get worse with all these people and their “safe spaces”. Lol. I’m so glad I raised two kids who also laugh at the stupidity of such a thing.
But it will never stop and if it does our society is doomed.

Bullying (finding your natural pecking order) is something that's engrained in us. There are alphas and there are followers.

Punishing the strong because the weak are weak is a quick way to slow down our evolution.

MAKAVELI

But it will never stop and if it does our society is doomed.

Bullying (finding your natural pecking order) is something that's engrained in us. There are alphas and there are followers.

Punishing the strong because the weak are weak is a quick way to slow down our evolution.
So I guess when the bullied fight back and end up committing a mass shooting, that makes them strong?:lol:

MAKAVELI

Agree. But a bully is not an alpha. Just an insecure P who feels the need to put others down to feel better about themselves. The reality is most bullies are bigger P than those who are bullied.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Agree. But a bully is not an alpha. Just an insecure P who feels the need to put others down to feel better about themselves. The reality is most bullies are bigger P than those who are bullied.
We may be disagreeing on what actual bullying is and that's the problem now.

We've went way over the top on what's considered normal. And I also believe kids should be allowed to fight it out way more.

You can get suspended from school now for a fight that happens on the weekend 20 miles off of school grounds. So everything just stays pent up

MAKAVELI

What’s your theory on gang members?
There is no theory. There are many reasons kids join gangs. Lack of family structure, lack of financial, educational, and extra curricular resources, looking to fit in and be a part of group, protection, and the list goes on

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

We may be disagreeing on what actual bullying is and that's the problem now.

We've went way over the top on what's considered normal. And I also believe kids should be allowed to fight it out way more.

You can get suspended from school now for a fight that happens on the weekend 20 miles off of school grounds. So everything just stays pent up
The problem these days is kids don't fight it out. They solve it with a gun. It's just the reality of our violent and gun crazy society. Schools really have no choice but to have zero tolerance policies or they more than likely would be held somewhat responsible.

Future

Victory Ride
There is no theory. There are many reasons kids join gangs. Lack of family structure, lack of financial,educational, and extra curricular resources, looking to fit in and be a part of group, protection, and the list goes on
Trust me .. I know y ... u hit on some ... I m not a club member .... but have asked the same question 2 prominent members ... over a beer ...as 2 y .... these where real clubs ...

Wally

There is no theory. There are many reasons kids join gangs. Lack of family structure, lack of financial, educational, and extra curricular resources, looking to fit in and be a part of group, protection, and the list goes on
The problem these days is kids don't fight it out. They solve it with a gun. It's just the reality of our violent and gun crazy society. Schools really have no choice but to have zero tolerance policies or they more than likely would be held somewhat responsible.
Really good points. Gangs are not new or are guns. How did we get to point where we shoot first? Crazy.

Last edited:

Wally

PZKYkl.gif

@burrheadd
We need a germination report? Some pics would be nice...

MAKAVELI

Really good points. Gangs are not new or guns. How did we get to point where we shoot first? Crazy.
Children have been desensitized to violence through their upbringing, tv, media, movies,video games, and the environment around them. They are literally progamed to think violence is good and then the adults can't figure out why they act on these impulses.