By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I was expecting a package from Amazon today. Looked on the website and it said it was delivered and handed directly to resident. Nope. Opened my front door and there was a package waiting for me. Without looking at the address, I opened up the package and it was nothing I ordered. Looked at the address and it was 4103, and I'm 4023. I immediately went outside, and the driver was parked next door. There was a guy standing beside the van, and I walked over to him. I told him the package wasnt mine, but I *was* expecting something. He took the open package and went to my neighbor's door, returning with my package. I learned pretty quickly at UPS that odd numbers are on one side of the street, even on the other side, as well numbers get higher or lower, depending on the direction you're going. The guy explained to me that he was a "trainer" and he was training a new driver. He told me that the GPS on their trucks don't pinpoint a house, but gives you a choice of 4, side by side and across the street. (like that is an excuse) I said "dude, my house number is on the curb, mailbox and the house as well." He just shrugged his shoulders.:wince: My neighbor is going to wonder who opened up their package.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_7372.JPG