By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
97308CE2-4AF3-4648-9FD5-254A488E2510.jpeg

Good morning. Happy Friday!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I like @Brownslave688, we need more people like that willing to set people straight. I'm about to take Xmas Scooby around back to the alley and whip the S* out of him.
Wife saw your area has the highest average CRNA salary and she was like maybe we should move there.

I said well there's one guy in the state I know I'd get along with.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@Operational needs @Brownslave688 Sometimes Xmas Scooby comes out when you least expect it. Two weeks ago was one of those times. I was at this office delivering some paper and office chairs. About 20-25 boxes total. Maybe 6-7 people come to help, most likely so they get their grubby dickskinners on one of those fancy chairs.

A lady we will call "Mary" busted ass while lifting a box of paper (with all these people around). I could see she immediately turned bright red and I could feel the anguish and embarrassment she was experiencing. It was loud and stunk. Don't ask me why but I just felt so bad for her so I immediately spoke up and said out loud, "Hoo, excuse me. That just slipped out, please forgive me, I'm not feeling too well."

"Mary" breathed a sigh of relief and gave me a look that I can't describe but it felt like I just saved her cat from a burning house. The other office people made jokes about me getting that looked at and other random jokes then we all laughed and finished up. I got the signature and some of the guys busted my balls about it then I left.

Fast forward to now and I go deliver there again, and instead of my normal flirtatious ladies asking if I want a soda or coffee and coming out to "help" they all stayed in their little areas and told me I could just leave the package on the cart. WTF an act of selflessness and now I'm the ostracized one. I should S* in a cup and leave it for little farting "Mary".

So, to that, I say friend* Xmas Scooby!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@Operational needs @Brownslave688 Sometimes Xmas Scooby comes out when you least expect it. Two weeks ago was one of those times. I was at this office delivering some paper and office chairs. About 20-25 boxes total. Maybe 6-7 people come to help, most likely so they get their grubby dickskinners on one of those fancy chairs.

A lady we will call "Mary" busted ass while lifting a box of paper (with all these people around). I could see she immediately turned bright red and I could feel the anguish and embarrassment she was experiencing. It was loud and stunk. Don't ask me why but I just felt so bad for her so I immediately spoke up and said out loud, "Hoo, excuse me. That just slipped out, please forgive me, I'm not feeling too well."

"Mary" breathed a sigh of relief and gave me a look that I can't describe but it felt like I just saved her cat from a burning house. The other office people made jokes about me getting that looked at and other random jokes then we all laughed and finished up. I got the signature and some of the guys busted my balls about it then I left.

Fast forward to now and I go deliver there again, and instead of my normal flirtatious ladies asking if I want a soda or coffee and coming out to "help" they all stayed in their little areas and told me I could just leave the package on the cart. WTF an act of selflessness and now I'm the ostracized one. I should S* in a cup and leave it for little farting "Mary".

So, to that, I say friend* Xmas Scooby!

No good deed goes unpunished

scooby0048

Wife saw your area has the highest average CRNA salary and she was like maybe we should move there.

I said well there's one guy in the state I know I'd get along with.

First, you'd be crazy to move to this S* state but if you did, I've got an extra bottle of whiskey we can destroy. Second, there are an assload of farms and ranches up for sale so you'd be right at home. Third, yeah it's weird that we pay so high for the medical field.

Come on over, the fishing is good, the hunting is great, and there is only 500-600k azsholes in this state and Im proud to be one of them!

scooby0048

No good deed goes unpunished
My friend, this story will have a happy ending now though. As I'm already being blamed and ostracized for the original fart by someone else, I am also now free to bust the most beany, egg, and pasta farts I can squeeze out. God have mercy on this office and their holier than thou cubicle whores especially you Leslie err..."Mary"