By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@silverbullet2893 watching the replay mizzou was so close to being up 21-0 or at least 17-0

Badie toe barely stepped out of bounds on a run for a TD right before we got to our seats. Albert O forward progress was def stopped right after that before the fumble 7. The announcer even said McCann fg goes thru then they called it no good. And right before that Blanton just let the LB rip the ball right out of his hands. Should have been 1st and goal if he holds on and McCann doesn't even attempt that kick.

Crazy going back and watching just how close this game was to be going way way differently.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@silverbullet2893 watching the replay mizzou was so close to being up 21-0 or at least 17-0

Badie toe barely stepped out of bounds on a run for a TD right before we got to our seats. Albert O forward progress was def stopped right after that before the fumble 7. The announcer even said McCann fg goes thru then they called it no good. And right before that Blanton just let the LB rip the ball right out of his hands. Should have been 1st and goal if he holds on and McCann doesn't even attempt that kick.

Crazy going back and watching just how close this game was to be going way way differently.

Yessir. Def a kick in the sack. I’m having a hay day arguing with these imbeciles online about it.

Did you make it to the blocked punt yet?? Holy cow that was bad. How as the long snapper do you not call that out? It was obvious they were bringing the house. There were 5 different players that could have blocked that :censored2:in thing. Lol.

I’d love to hear what the SEC has to say about the officiating. Granted it sucked, Missouri still shot themselves in the foot multiple times. So I’m not going to go full blues fan and solely blame the referees for the loss.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
12B4398A-2D84-4F9F-91F2-29CF1B3FE595.jpeg

Woofy woof woof woof.

Brownslave688

Yessir. Def a kick in the sack. I’m having a hay day arguing with these imbeciles online about it.

Did you make it to the blocked punt yet?? Holy cow that was bad. How as the long snapper do you not call that out? It was obvious they were bringing the house. There were 5 different players that could have blocked that :censored2:in thing. Lol.

I’d love to hear what the SEC has to say about the officiating. Granted it sucked, Missouri still shot themselves in the foot multiple times. So I’m not going to go full blues fan and solely blame the referees for the loss.
No just watched the 3 and out which I called the real turning point. Knox should have caught the second pass and we would have had 3rd and 1

Brownslave688

I feel like mizzou could have won the game if either one goes for them.

Refs make all of the right calls I think there's a chance they win. It's at least under 7 points.

Mizzou doesn't shoot themselves in the foot and makes the plays they should have and they win by double digits. Even with the bad calls

Add both together and couldn't overcome it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Judging by the blocking and johnsons speed there's a chance that goes for a TD too.

Oh dude I’m having an absolute hay day arguing with these jackwagons. Missouri doesn’t hotdog water down both legs and it’s an even closer game. Even with the FG and the forward progress being stopped fumble. This is fun. I need a podcast. Bad.