By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Lobbying the Georgia Congress by the funeral business association.
Hell, you can do most anything if you can pass a law.
Are you saying politicians can be bought?

shocked.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not in Georgia.
You even have to buy a casket if you are cremated.
To be buried, you have to purchase a casket, and then purchase a concrete surround as well. I’m like, it’s that the reason for the casket?

PS- he died two years ago, but thanks for the condolences. Loss is a part of life, and it increases the older I get.

oldngray

nowhere special
To be buried, you have to purchase a casket, and then purchase a concrete surround as well. I’m like, it’s that the reason for the casket?

PS- he died two years ago, but thanks for the condolences. Loss is a part of life, and it increases the older I get.

You have to buy a vault to keep the ground from sinking around the casket.

They even sell more expensive ones. That nobody will see and function no better than the cheaper ones.

wtf?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lobbying the Georgia Congress by the funeral business association.
Hell, you can do most anything if you can pass a law.
Sounds like someone needs to start a petition or SOMETHING. That’s crazy. So if someone is cremated and their family still has to buy a casket, what happens to the casket? Front yard planter? New bathtub? Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

The vault is to keep the ground level for maintenance.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sounds like someone needs to start a petition or SOMETHING. That’s crazy. So if someone is cremated and their family still has to buy a casket, what happens to the casket? Front yard planter? New bathtub? Lol.
Funeral home keeps it I believe.
I know one is cremated in a cardboard box.
I had a roommate in college whose father was a Mortician.
He was one of the weirdest and funny people I ever met.
He got me interested in guns and LSD.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Funeral home keeps it I believe.
I know one is cremated in a cardboard box.
I had a roommate in college whose father was a Mortician.
He was one of the weirdest and funny people I ever met.
He got me interested in guns and LSD.
I had an apartment next to a funeral home years ago. The owner paid my buddy to help bring in the deceased at night, he was a local cop in town. Would give him $40 to help pick them up and carry them in, took about twenty minutes total. Good beer money.