By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
@Wally spring time will soon be here. What do you use to control wasps? Besides emptying a can of wasp killer into the nest. They just come back.
It's supposed to start warming up next week. Still too soon to do much but I was thinking I would get the stuff I will need so I will be ready when it really does warm up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Wally spring time will soon be here. What do you use to control wasps? Besides emptying a can of wasp killer into the nest. They just come back.
Not much you can do but watch and get them early. If they are nesting in the same location every year, I would try a light spray application followed by a dusting. You can buy it at Do my own pest control.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Not this
tenor (35).gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Frigid! How’ve you been? We’ve missed you! How is Clerkgirl?
Been kind of a wild few months. Trying to balance all the stuff going on. Almost lost her to an infection around Christmas. That was kind of the low point.

We got news in the beginning of February though that the new treatment she was on was working, the cancer isn’t gone, and not out of the woods yet. But we have hope.

Once she beats it though I think my time at UPS will probably come to a close. Love my job, love the people, but my priorities weren’t where they should be. When I thought I might lose her I just hated myself for working so much. We’ll see.