By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Once she beats it though I think my time at UPS will probably come to a close. Love my job, love the people, but my priorities weren’t where they should be. When I thought I might lose her I just hated myself for working so much. We’ll see.
What do you got planned?
Professional gay sex on the Internet researcher?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No we didn't. Stop lying to him
C5762693-DE6F-4D48-9D04-37E0458B4241.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Been kind of a wild few months. Trying to balance all the stuff going on. Almost lost her to an infection around Christmas. That was kind of the low point.

We got news in the beginning of February though that the new treatment she was on was working, the cancer isn’t gone, and not out of the woods yet. But we have hope.

Once she beats it though I think my time at UPS will probably come to a close. Love my job, love the people, but my priorities weren’t where they should be. When I thought I might lose her I just hated myself for working so much. We’ll see.
I’m glad she’s responding to treatments. I’m sure you’ll do what’s best for the two of you. It’s always seemed like you have. With you there supporting her it must be a true blessing for her. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I’m glad she’s responding to treatments. I’m sure you’ll do what’s best for the two of you. It’s always seemed like you have. With you there supporting her it must be a true blessing for her. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers.
She has to get better so we can create my Frigid empire.

Plus I need to grow my hair back. I shaved my head in solidarity and discovered I have a bigger head than I imagined

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Missed making fun of him and trying to trigger him yeah. Of course I think the mods would stop my fun nowadays. 7 needs to thank Cosmo for saving him last night. My kids had kicked me off the Xbox and I was just getting warmed up for him

I will never go to the aid of Seven.