By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Did Boeing stock take a big hit?

EE558EA1-16C1-4B87-A8C0-4764F1E8ED1C.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
“Unqualified (students) may be accepted for many reasons, among them, as Legacies, and on account of large donations made by their parents. I do not see the difference between getting a kid into school by bribing the Building Committee, and by bribing someone else. But, apparently, the second is against the Law. So be it."

Sometimes it’s best to just keep your mouth shut.

David Mamet defends longtime pal Felicity Huffman in college admissions scam: 'Not guilty'

oldngray

nowhere special
“Unqualified (students) may be accepted for many reasons, among them, as Legacies, and on account of large donations made by their parents. I do not see the difference between getting a kid into school by bribing the Building Committee, and by bribing someone else. But, apparently, the second is against the Law. So be it."

Sometimes it’s best to just keep your mouth shut.

David Mamet defends longtime pal Felicity Huffman in college admissions scam: 'Not guilty'

These celebrities think they are so much smarter than everyone else. This just shows how stupid a lot of them really are. Easy to buy their kids way in. Faking qualifications is a different story.