By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She’s been a little jerk to me the last few months. When ClerkGirl isn’t feeling well I can’t go anywhere near her without the dog going ballistic.
Hopefully one day your kid will do the same

Ava tried kicking me out of bed last night because mommy was “sick” and she needed to make her feel better

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hopefully one day your kid will do the same

Ava tried kicking me out of bed last night because mommy was “sick” and she needed to make her feel better
It’s annoying when I get home from work around midnight because she just barks up a storm, even after she sees me. I try to be as quiet as can be so I don’t wake my wife, but the dog makes sure that doesn’t happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s what those schools do. Any university with a major archive from that period monetizes it, they just do it a little more discretely
How does anyone “own” the pictures at this point?

Are copyright laws only good for books?

How do you even think of suing someone over a picture that’s 170 years old?

I don’t know. Like I said the whole situation just seems messed up

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How does anyone “own” the pictures at this point?

Are copyright laws only good for books?

How do you even think of suing someone over a picture that’s 170 years old?

I don’t know. Like I said the whole situation just seems messed up
The copyright laws when it comes to universities and libraries are a little confusing. When I was working on my MBA I took a bunch of history classes because I thought they would be fun. Trying to get information and images was impossible. I actually had to pay for stuff that should be public from the Minnesota Historical Society. It’s criminal

oldngray

nowhere special
The copyright laws when it comes to universities and libraries are a little confusing. When I was working on my MBA I took a bunch of history classes because I thought they would be fun. Trying to get information and images was impossible. I actually had to pay for stuff that should be public from the Minnesota Historical Society. It’s criminal
The 70 years after death copyright law doesn't apply?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The 70 years after death copyright law doesn't apply?
I’ll be completely honest and say I didn’t dig into it much. I just wanted to finish the assignment. But they get away with it somehow. I’m sure if you know someone you get it all for free, but for us non academics, we get hit

oldngray

nowhere special
I was so flustered by the snakes I forgot all about the bacon I had cooking on the stove
@Big Arrow Down...D ?

I bet he could get rid of the snakes.

funny-books-4.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I’ll be completely honest and say I didn’t dig into it much. I just wanted to finish the assignment. But they get away with it somehow. I’m sure if you know someone you get it all for free, but for us non academics, we get hit
Academics can act like everything is burn before reading ultra top secret when most of it is more about finding ways to protect their own phony baloney jobs.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Academics can act like everything is burn before reading ultra top secret when most of it is more about finding ways to protect their own phony baloney jobs.
I’ve never really had that experience, but I’m sure there are some like that out there. Most of the ones I’ve worked with have been very helpful and accommodating. It was just that historical society that left a bad taste in my mouth.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How do you get ovarian cancer from talcum powder?

Some ambulance chaser lawyer on tv has a class action lawsuit because of it

Wouldn’t you have to put the powder up in the coochie?

138B5564-B82B-478C-8F09-EACDC12E4282.gif