By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Them and the UK will be wiped off the map in a matter of time, then say hello to the Islamic Kingdom. Native Europeans will go the way of the Aztecs and the Mayans as thousands of years of European history and culture will be gone forever because they've decided to celebrate and embrace weakness.

Eastern Europe is resisting the immigration despite the EU trying to force them to do otherwise. They remember having to fight Muslim invaders in the past and don't want to repeat the experience.
tenor (10).gif

Those poor Europeans.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I started boycotting Charmin in 2003. I moved to San Clemente and all of the Charmin packages in the grocery store were in Spanish. Done, I'm not living in Mexico here...….It's been Quilted Northern ever since!! I don't only boycott well , I can hold a grudge!!!!
That’ll show them!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Which is why most people will pay extra to do it by mail or online vs going there in person.
I would have no problem paying double to avoid this experience. About to pay 200 a vehicle to register them and I guarantee I’m going to get molly whopped with some stupid ass tax.

At least online or by mail I can experience it from my couch

oldngray

nowhere special
I would have no problem paying double to avoid this experience. About to pay 200 a vehicle to register them and I guarantee I’m going to get molly whopped with some stupid ass tax.

At least online or by mail I can experience it from my couch

Ask UPS to send you to Minny for at least half a year so you can still claim residence?