By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Maybe if my wife wasn’t hauling ass down the highway we wouldn’t have this problem!

Maybe if you did what you were supposed to and registered your vehicles like the law says you wouldn't be in this situation.

That's management for you. Always thinking the rules don't apply to you.
tenor-35.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe if you did what you were supposed to and registered your vehicles like the law says you wouldn't be in this situation.

That's management for you. Always thinking the rules don't apply to you.
View attachment 242716
Hey I know I’m in the wrong. But this circumstance is exactly why I avoided it!

And they turned me away because my wife needed to be there to sign the paperwork as well. Nobody seemed to have needed that when I made the down payment!

oldngray

nowhere special
The people who watch him think he’s a God. Actually had this argument a few weeks back. I said he’s what is wrong with ESPN and of course the race card got dropped.
If ESPN didn't have a near monopoly on some sports nobody would watch it.

Its maybe 10-20% sports with the rest talking bobble heads.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If ESPN didn't have a near monopoly on some sports nobody would watch it.

Its maybe 10-20% sports with the rest talking bobble heads.
None of my friends watch it, and they’re much bigger sports fans than I.

The ESPN monopoly is over. There are so many outlets where you can get good sports information now. They don’t even play that many games anymore.

If I want sports it’s Barstool, (satellite) radio, or YES/NESN.

oldngray

nowhere special

The ESPN monopoly is over. There are so many outlets where you can get good sports information now. They don’t even play that many games anymore.

I agree there are other sports networks now. ESPN still has the rights to a lot of sports though.

I will only watch ESPN if a game I want to see is on and will only turn it on when the game starts and switch away as soon as its over. I will usually switch away at halftime too.

Nothing else I want to see there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Barstool.....omg