By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes it does but I can't lie (though I wish I could) that's not my front yard. Similar, that's why I posted it. Doubt he gets many landscapes out there like that. So wanted to make sure he know what I was talking about. :)

My front and back yards are totally different. Front faces north and is small and shady. Back is a lot bigger and gets a lot more sun.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is that exactly. Can u use it in addition to the yard company spraying your yard? They sprayed mine like 2 weeks ago, could I still put that on it?
Milo is poop. They cook it to kill germs. It's all organic so it's slow release nitrogen. It contains plenty of iron so it really greens up the turf.

Your turf guys probably applied some N already, so you are all set.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Milo is poop. They cook it to kill germs. It's all organic so it's slow release nitrogen. It contains plenty of iron so it really greens up the turf.

Your turf guys probably applied some N already, so you are all set.
Could I still apply it ? Or would that be overkill and burn the lawn?

oldngray

nowhere special
I start to think about getting another dog, then I snap out of it. I remember things like going out in the pouring rain!
I get the urge to get another dog but still not ready to invest all the time in taking care of one. I've had dogs almost my whole life but don't have one now.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
2 nice for a ups guy. That’s a multi- million dollar home.

28535F87-8898-4BBC-B979-79D903D6F80C.jpeg

Thanks.