By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Better get used to it. It never changes. :)
I will just quit doing stuff then.

Last night we talked about going to St. Louis for the weekend. Our high school girls softball team plays in the area at 2 pm. Then we were gonna take Ava to do stuff and stay there tonight.

Confirmed at 8 this morning we were going. I left at 8:30 to do some stuff I had to do. Picked Ava up at 10:30 and took her to the farm. Confirming we need to leave by noon.

Get back with Ava at 11:50. Not even close to ready to go. At 12:10 I said forget it we aren’t going you’ve obviously got other stuff to do.

rod

Retired 23 years

Last night we talked about going to St. Louis for the weekend. Our high school girls softball team plays in the area at 2 pm. Then we were gonna take Ava to do stuff and stay there tonight.

Confirmed at 8 this morning we were going. I left at 8:30 to do some stuff I had to do. Picked Ava up at 10:30 and took her to the farm. Confirming we need to leave by noon.

Get back with Ava at 11:50. Not even close to ready to go. At 12:10 I said forget it we aren’t going you’ve obviously got other stuff to do.
sounds like trouble brewing to me.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

07CE9962-1692-4EBB-B672-C16F4C19B0DE.jpeg

542thruNthru

So what you're telling me is you are still not smart enough to tell her you're leaving an hour earlier than you want to.

I always tell my wife we are leaving earlier then we are. I smile to myself when she says. "Why do you want to leave that early!"

Because I know we wont!! :)

oldngray

nowhere special
So what you're telling me is you are still not smart enough to tell her you're leaving an hour earlier than you want to.

I always tell my wife we are leaving earlier then we are. I smile to myself when she says. "Why do you want to leave that early!"

And when she finally gets ready she will ask you why aren't you ready.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

She’s an amazing cleaner when she’s mad. The nursery is getting set up as we speak