By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ctm03313overweightdog358062640x360.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If it was anything it was the smell of @MyTripisCut still on her face.

Do me a favor if you meet @MyTripisCut kids call
Them Batman and robin the whole time.

No promises. Hopefully every thing works out. If it does I'll be in Boston for 1 week and Disney World the next week.

Maybe Batman and Robin can watch my son. I'm going to need a break!

Can one of yous two nitwits change your avatar? I can’t tell who’s who sometimes.

upschuck

Holy crap, I've had about 10 calls today from the social security association that my ssn will be terminated or something. Freakin annoying. I wish call blocking would work with voice mails too. They leave a 49 sec message each time.

old levi's

blank space
Holy crap, I've had about 10 calls today from the social security association that my ssn will be terminated or something. Freakin annoying. I wish call blocking would work with voice mails too. They leave a 49 sec message each time.

They are phishing, SSA only contacts you by mail.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah the spam is bad enough but really sucks when they start filling up your voicemail too.

oldngray

nowhere special
10+ times a day though?
Sometimes, yeah. Usually I get 0-2 spam call a day and usually they don't leave messages. It was really bad last month for a while when I answered by accident because I was expecting another call and must have got on their list. I kept blocking numbers but didn't do any good. Finally stopped after about a week.