By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had to stop all the hitting altogether. Turns out he was being kind of a bully at school and starting wrestling matches. Lol

It was my fault because we always wrestle and play fight.

So I got a talking to by the director. :)
Yeah me and my dad are always wrestling with her.

The other day I came home and I said hey you want to hit? (Meaning bat and ball) she came back with two swords.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

It will be rebuilt but imagine the cost. And the government will probably pay most of it with how closely linked the Catholic church is to the government there and it being a historic landmark.
Yeah already hearing omg it has to be rebuilt. EXACTLY how it was!!!! Uh why

Brownslave688

How tall is Ava? She looks huge in the pictures.
I graduated high school 6’2” 210

Ava uncles on my wife’s side

6’4” 230
6’2” 200

My wife didn’t really get their height but has never had a dainty build.

Pure guess at this point I’m betting Ava is 5’10” to 6’1” and if she’s under 175 I’ll be
Shocked lol

542thruNthru

I graduated high school 6’2” 210

Ava uncles on my wife’s side

6’4” 230
6’2” 200

My wife didn’t really get their height but has never had a dainty build.

Pure guess at this point I’m betting Ava is 5’10” to 6’1” and if she’s under 175 I’ll be
Shocked lol

Geezus is she going to play linebacker?

Brownslave688

Too funny you say that.

My wife was dancing with her friends at a bar one night. They were smaller girls making her look extra thick I guess.

My buddy looks and me and says. Geeeezus when you two have kid they’re just gonna pop out as a middle linebacker. As a dude that’s awesome. As a chick....less so

Brownslave688

My wife got asked twice in college to join the women’s club rugby team. Not while lifting or playing some other sport. While in the library studying both times. Lol

Her whole family has large but athletic frames. What you would call a wide body lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
EF9987EB-700E-4D44-9DEA-6A84CBA95F0C.jpeg

Starting to come together @Wally looked scabby as heck last fall and early spring