By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
you and upstate outside hires, wow
Got news for you, more than half of my center is outside hires, and feeders department is creeping up even higher than that. Big deal, I worked somewhere else for more money than you did before becoming a driving box monkey.

PS- I wasn’t patronizing you for your service. Think what you want.

old levi's

blank space
Got news for you, more than half of my center is outside hires, and feeders department is creeping up even higher than that. Big deal, I worked somewhere else for more money than you did before becoming a driving box monkey.

You could volunteer tomorrow, they will take you. Maybe your wife will wait for you after 4 years, maybe not, want to roll the dice? UPS will hold your job because you would classify as a Star-Spangled God loving MF Patriot.

Indecisi0n

Moving all your posts to the scab section .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree Lol. My kids came home with that. garbage. This new one is more my style right here.
A friend of mine posted that song a few weeks ago complaining about it being called country. I listened and was like this isn’t real it’s a joke song. Flash forward to last Friday and I’m delivering to an apt complex. Dude pulls up blaring it and I’m like wtf!!!

542thruNthru

I wouldn’t appreciate that since I’m an outside hire....

baby-oil-slap.gif

tumblr_mia6v7LNAp1s54z0co1_400.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
God old people suck.

Trying to get lunch and the line went from no one to 8 people deep waiting for them to order. I bet the man said he didn’t want sauce on his chicken wings 10 times. After that $1.50 left on their gift card so they stand there trying to figure out what they can get to use everything on the card.

Now we head to the drinks. Fancy new coke machine. A line of 5 grows before the husband gets his drink. 2 more before the wife gets her drink. Wow
Did they get their senior discount? That’s ALL that matters. Are you sure it was the old people causing the delay and not the youngster behind the counter having trouble making change or wasting time asking if they want their ice cream cone there or to go?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did they get their senior discount? That’s ALL that matters. Are you sure it was the old people causing the delay and not the youngster behind the counter having trouble making change or wasting time asking if they want their ice cream cone there or to go?
I was actually impressed with the cashier. They asked what was left on the gift card. She told them. They asked what they could get for that amount. She said 3 cookies is $1.41 with tax. That’s as close as you’ll get to using it all.

Of course they didn’t want cookies and had to run through like 4 options first.