By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Uneducated on the brilliance of Springsteen’s lyrics. Modern day Shakespeare.
20181015_073150.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@silverbullet2893 it is amazing how much slower :censored2: moves in the “south”

Having to drive south and back up now because of road closures. Trying to grab some “fast food” on the way to and from work is a :censored2:ing nightmare.

Sat in the McDonald’s drive thru for 15 min tonight and one car moved forward. Are you kidding me!!!!! I’m not waiting half an hour for my drive thru food!!!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@silverbullet2893 it is amazing how much slower :censored2: moves in the “south”

Having to drive south and back up now because of road closures. Trying to grab some “fast food” on the way to and from work is a :censored2:ing nightmare.

Sat in the McDonald’s drive thru for 15 min tonight and one car moved forward. Are you kidding me!!!!! I’m not waiting half an hour for my drive thru food!!!
Geezus. My uncle was down that way all last week. Got tired of driving back and forth and just :censored2:in stayed across the river. He hates it down there lol

rod

Retired 23 years

If they moved any slower they'd be going backwards.

Wally

Not much outside is happening today. It’s disgusting, and I’m staying in the AC. Unless you need a helper, but we won’t get many things delivered...
The air outside is really heavy here too. I was out there for two minutes to check the filter on the pool and thanked Hayzues for a/c!

Wally

Good time to spray some Dollar Store shampoo on the lawn! Look for the ingredient: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate on the label. The best way is a hose end sprayer. Set the dial to 4 oz and spray over 1000 sf. When that is done, fill up another 4 oz and do another section.

The SLS Soap decreases the soil surface tension, which will increase penetration and absorption of water when you irrigate or it rains. Less run off, more water getting down into the soil.

Indecisi0n

Good time to spray some Dollar Store shampoo on the lawn! Look for the ingredient: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate on the label. The best way is a hose end sprayer. Set the dial to 4 oz and spray over 1000 sf. When that is done, fill up another 4 oz and do another section.

The SLS Soap decreases the soil surface tension, which will increase penetration and absorption of water when you irrigate or it rains. Less run off, more water getting down into the soil.
Or you could just pay someone to do it and sit at home in the air conditioning doing nothing .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

CA1DD748-F4FA-4244-99EA-1EBABACD53E4.gif