By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m dying to know what a 3rd grader considers raunchy?
I like to think it was.

I’m gonna cover your pusillanimous in whipped cream and lick you raw

But it was probably like. I’m gonna slap your titty til you scream.

Whatever it was it made the teacher blush and she wasn’t comfortable repeating some of it.

542thruNthru

Whatever it was it made the teacher blush and she wasn’t comfortable repeating some of it.

Lol
JitteryAcrobaticAppaloosa-small.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I like to think it was.

I’m gonna cover your pusillanimous in whipped cream and lick you raw

OMG. I was still playing with dolls in the 3rd grade. How did you even know that stuff??

542thruNthru

Well wally,
A sex doll (also love doll or blowup doll) is a type of sex toy in the size and shape of a sexual partner for aid in masturbation. The sex doll may consist of an entire body with face, or just a head, pelvis or other partial body, with the accessories (vagina, anus, mouth, penis) for sexual stimulation. The parts are sometimes vibrating and may be removable or interchangeable. Sex dolls exist in many forms, but are distinguished from sex robots, which are anthropomorphic creations designed to be able to exhibit more complex interactions.

giphy-51.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well wally,
A sex doll (also love doll or blowup doll) is a type of sex toy in the size and shape of a sexual partner for aid in masturbation. The sex doll may consist of an entire body with face, or just a head, pelvis or other partial body, with the accessories (vagina, anus, mouth, penis) for sexual stimulation. The parts are sometimes vibrating and may be removable or interchangeable. Sex dolls exist in many forms, but are distinguished from sex robots, which are anthropomorphic creations designed to be able to exhibit more complex interactions.

View attachment 255119
Yuk

542thruNthru

Yeah that might be an issue in 5 year lol

This was at my parents. My wife said uhhh we need to get her a tee. She tried to get me to hold the ball so she could hit it off of my hand at home.

I'm still working on catching with my son. He can hit the ball off a tee but can't seem to understand he has to move his hands to catch the ball! Seems to only be that way when I'm tossing it to him though.