By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm still working on catching with my son. He can hit the ball off a tee but can't seem to understand he has to move his hands to catch the ball! Seems to only be that way when I'm tossing it to him though.
I started at 2 with a balloon. Gives them plenty of time to react. Move to a small beach ball when they get that down. And just continue to get a little smaller and denser.

542thruNthru

I started at 2 with a balloon. Gives them plenty of time to react. Move to a small beach ball when they get that down. And just continue to get a little smaller and denser.

He's great with the balloon. I'll try the little beach ball and see how he does. I think he's just used to getting it tossed right into his hands.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm always saying keep your eyes on the ball. He will but won't move his hands. Then boom right in the face. lol

Then back to looking at his hands
The best she does tracking the ball is playing with older kids. She will get out there and play the field and really think she’s doing something.

I’ll watch her and she’s tracking the ball off the bat and running after it every time. I’m like you’ll track a ball that a 13 year old hits hard 100 feet away but not a soft toss from
Dad 5 feet away lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
19959386-5E66-4969-808A-A47BE4F392F4.jpeg

Good morning.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I like to think it was.

I’m gonna cover your pusillanimous in whipped cream and lick you raw

But it was probably like. I’m gonna slap your titty til you scream.

Whatever it was it made the teacher blush and she wasn’t comfortable repeating some of it.
Probably read it in the lounge to everyone.