By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Interested to see how this turns out. If hundreds of thousands of people actually show up and storm the place. Mowing them down would be the worst possible move the government could make.

I'm sure they have CS gas and rubber bullets stocked up now. Plus 99% of them would stop and run away once the first shots from a .50 cal were let loose in front of them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sure they have CS gas and rubber bullets stocked up now. Plus 99% of them would stop and run away once the first shots from a .50 cal were let loose in front of them.
Even that isn’t going to be a good look at all.

The big issue I see for the stormers is there’s no way they’re gonna be allowed within 20 miles of Area 51 is my guess. All access points will be blocked off and hundreds of thousands of people congregating on one are like that would not easily go about their business undetected. So essentially these people would have to be willing to slowly make their way on foot or they’ll never get anywhere near it.

542thruNthru

Even that isn’t going to be a good look at all.

The big issue I see for the stormers is there’s no way they’re gonna be allowed within 20 miles of Area 51 is my guess. All access points will be blocked off and hundreds of thousands of people congregating on one are like that would not easily go about their business undetected. So essentially these people would have to be willing to slowly make their way on foot or they’ll never get anywhere near it.

Well I believe their meet point is about 3 hours away from Edwards. I don't think it would look bad at all seeing the military subdue a mob trying to illegally enter a military base.

I highly doubt they will have that many people especially in September in the middle of the desert.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well I believe their meet point is about 3 hours away from Edwards. I don't think it would look bad at all seeing the military subdue a mob trying to illegally enter a military base.

I highly doubt they will have that many people especially in September in the middle of the desert.
Too far from the nearest Starbucks.

oldngray

nowhere special
How ya doin.gif