By Invitation Only

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Pretty indifferent really. She’s not over the moon excited but she doesn’t hate him either
Well indifference is good...some kids really regress for the extra attention. Give it a few years and they’ll be fighting like cats and dogs in the backseat. “Daaaaaad he pulled my hair. Dad, Ava keeps breathing my air...tell her to stop!” :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well indifference is good...some kids really regress for the extra attention. Give it a few years and they’ll be fighting like cats and dogs in the backseat. “Daaaaaad he pulled my hair. Dad, Ava keeps breathing my air...tell her to stop!” :)
I think right now she’s just happy to have mommy home every day. Even if she has to share

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What a day! 8:50 start time. Preload wrapped at 9:20, 200 drivers detoured the same way, couldn’t even get out til after 10:20.
I thought my center manager head was gonna explode. We had 9.5 grievances. Apparently everyone way ovetallowed. Early am that were late before we left the building. Trucks with no keys. Multiple trucks with fuel light on and no gas card.