By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Back when I was still loading trailers at CACH....in the amazon returns trailer, the packages could be open, leaking etc. We were told just to load them as is....lol.
Years ago before they banned us from being there. When we were on TAW we would scan all the packages as they were unloaded at the returns center here. Always looked like a bomb went off in those trailers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The funny thing was he would put a box of macaroni and cheese in the box to cover the liquid sounds. We should have just sent the macaroni on to the reciever, but LP would have gotten mad at us
For someone that used rubber bands and Scotch tape to reseal a liquor bottle that is actually pretty smart

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Turdferguson ?

7753D7FB-1DCE-4E8A-94E1-01079AA3515F.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Years ago before they banned us from being there. When we were on TAW we would scan all the packages as they were unloaded at the returns center here. Always looked like a bomb went off in those trailers
Yup it’s the worst i’ve Ever seen at CACH. All they care about is making train times and no misloads. Handling packages with care? Nope.