By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

All 4 sq ft of It

Also go change a diaper! I'm getting another shot!
20190726_191651.jpg

542thruNthru

Probably with a small center is you go overstuffed to understaffed real quick. Couple injuries full vacations and boom all hands on deck.

I'm sure it's different everywhere but we are stretch super thin also. Either way I'm sure you get overstuffed a lot....

I've been drinking and it's a good cubs game. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
*goldschmidt hits homerun*

“Oh my god!!!’ Did you see how awesome and spectacular Yadier Molina is!?!?!?! He’s the best everrrrrrrrr”- cardinals fans
Cardinals fans took all of the love and omg he’s historically great that they had for Albert and immediately moved those feelings to yadi. It’s kind of nuts. You’d think he was hands down the greatest catcher to ever play the game and he’s not even close.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Cardinals fans took all of the love and omg he’s historically great that they had for Albert and immediately moved those feelings to yadi. It’s kind of nuts. You’d think he was hands down the greatest catcher to ever play the game and he’s not even close.

It’s like listening to TGay talk about Barry Odom. Win something and then I’ll buy in.
You get a hall pass?

Lmfao.

542thruNthru

That's the cardinal fans with every decent player! Face it you're like the Cubs fans. Except you idiots believe the "best fans in baseball" crap.