By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's the cardinal fans with every decent player! Face it you're like the Cubs fans. Except you idiots believe the "best fans in baseball" crap.
I don’t know. Cardinals fans never liked mAtt holiday

I’m just not a big yadi fan. He’s a very good catcher but not an all time great in my opinion and he’s a whiny bitch when he doesn’t get his way.

There’s already talk of if they’ll sit him when he gets off the IL because his replacements have outperformed him big time. But everyone I’ve heard talk about it has said proceed with caution because if they sit him yadi will blast management all over social media if he doesn’t get his way.

542thruNthru

I don’t know. Cardinals fans never liked mAtt holiday

I’m just not a big yadi fan. He’s a very good catcher but not an all time great in my opinion and he’s a whiny bitch when he doesn’t get his way.

There’s already talk of if they’ll sit him when he gets off the IL because his replacements have outperformed him big time. But everyone I’ve heard talk about it has said proceed with caution because if they sit him yadi will blast management all over social media if he doesn’t get his way.

Oh I'm sure yadi would be all over social media. He just seems that type. I think he's a good player but he's become a bit of a diva.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh I'm sure yadi would be all over social media. He just seems that type. I think he's a good player but he's become a bit of a diva.
Somehow I picture you and your son.

D9233CA5-1DE5-4A9C-82B3-81A427F4C685.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was completely bald twice and I loved it...….lots of minutes cut off of getting ready. Throwing on a hat is much faster than styling hair. No expensive shampoo & conditioner...…...Dove works!!
The start of this post led me to very dirty thoughts about a woman you’re age.....

Sorry