Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
EB74B116-0EC1-4C48-BD69-BC22ADEE2DA3.jpeg

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So my brothers brother in law was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. Somewhat advanced but they think he will be ok. Told his wife she probably needed a colonoscopy because it can be genetic. She’s 28 years old.

Well wouldn’t you know it. They found some polyps and 1 was precancerous so now she’s undergoing some genetic testing. Freaking nuts I still think of myself as young and invincible sometimes.

But do all you can to appreciate every day and those close to you every day. Who knows what tomorrow brings

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s just crazy. So now kids playing a simple child’s game have to be worried about being charged with assault for hurting another kid, who shouldn’t have even been playing in the first place? I understand the mother of the boy charged with assault being outraged. Racially targeted though.....that’s just an idiotic comment.
So stupid. Everyone knows Dodgeball is a sport of violence, exclusion, and degradation.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I saw this awhile ago. This woman is obviously an insane millennial wannabe. There is so much food to be had there, just move along a couple feet, you’ll find something else to eat.
IF she has a 3 year old she’s almost certainly a millennial herself. Lol

Basically her kid is an :censored2: and that makes her hate her life v