By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes dream within a dream with multiple false awakenings. After a couple of false awakenings it became a lucid dream also
I’m going to have real nightmares tonight.

659196F8-3438-4113-A75E-92E908104C08.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
New Jersey is encroaching on wetlands.
No more. Let the state find one turtle and your project is shut down. Even rain gutters are regulated now on new construction. You are required to discharge the spouts into a dry well.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@Operational needs why does Express scan the same tag with every delivery into a package locker? I ask because they always leave it on the lockers and walk away.
View attachment 260264
If I had to guess, when using our power pad, it asks where we leave a package. “Other” is the option they’re probably pushing and that prompts you to scan a door tag. We can’t close “other” out without scanning a door tag. Yet another stupid prompt created by IE in Memphis without input from the people who actually do the job.

If that’s not why they’re doing that, I have no idea. Lol

542thruNthru

If I had to guess, when using our power pad, it asks where we leave a package. “Other” is the option they’re probably pushing and that prompts you to scan a door tag. We can’t close “other” out without scanning a door tag. Yet another stupid prompt created by IE in Memphis without input from the people who actually do the job.

We get in trouble if we scan the same info notice twice. That's not a thing with Express?

I'm sure you're right about the "other".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We get in trouble if we scan the same info notice twice. That's not a thing with Express?

I'm sure you're right about the "other".
I’ve never heard of a report for that at FedEx (doesn’t mean there isn’t one). We’re not supposed to because a customer might need it to pick up their package. It’s a different story with the Amazon lockers though. I would probably do the same thing, but throw the door tag away.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@Operational needs why does Express scan the same tag with every delivery into a package locker? I ask because they always leave it on the lockers and walk away.
View attachment 260264

What do you think @MAKAVELI