By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Homeowner Andi Stuart-Bishop of Fredericksburg, Virginia, said she received a movement notification from her doorbell camera and assumed it would be a package delivery or maybe a friend.

It wasn’t.

It was a snake, which Stuart-Bishop estimated to be about 7 to 8 feet long, looking right into the camera and then slithering on the door and doorknob, possibly returning from an attempt to reach a bird’s nest behind the second-floor shutters.

I screamed,” she told local CBS station WTKR.

Doorbell Cam Activates And Captures An Absolute Nightmare

Sounds like @Operational needs

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@Brownslave688

“BREAKING: Mississippi State and the NCAA have reached a negotiated resolution regarding acamedic violations committed by 10 football players and one men’s basketball player. A former tutor completed “multiple assignments, exams and, in some instances, nearly the entire course...”

Their punishment

“A loss of one men's basketball scholarship and two football scholarships, a fine of $5,000 and 1% of each program's budgets, three years of probation”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Brownslave688

“BREAKING: Mississippi State and the NCAA have reached a negotiated resolution regarding acamedic violations committed by 10 football players and one men’s basketball player. A former tutor completed “multiple assignments, exams and, in some instances, nearly the entire course...”

Their punishment

“A loss of one men's basketball scholarship and two football scholarships, a fine of $5,000 and 1% of each program's budgets, three years of probation”
Lmao what a crock of :censored2:

Brownslave688

Don't think so. NCAA has hit teams with penalties like no post season games after the season has started before. Financial penalties probably won't kick in until the next year though.
With the transfer rules. They should have to rule before game 4 to give seniors a. Janice to transfer.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Homeowner Andi Stuart-Bishop of Fredericksburg, Virginia, said she received a movement notification from her doorbell camera and assumed it would be a package delivery or maybe a friend.

It wasn’t.

It was a snake, which Stuart-Bishop estimated to be about 7 to 8 feet long, looking right into the camera and then slithering on the door and doorknob, possibly returning from an attempt to reach a bird’s nest behind the second-floor shutters.

I screamed,” she told local CBS station WTKR.

Doorbell Cam Activates And Captures An Absolute Nightmare

Sounds like @Operational needs
Nah. Snakes don’t bother me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The funniest bit I saw this week was the black guy at the Iowa State Fair asking candidates for his reparations now....like an advance. The candidates were dumbfounded !!

rod

Retired 23 years
The funniest bit I saw this week was the black guy at the Iowa State Fair asking candidates for his reparations now....like an advance. The candidates were dumbfounded !!
I'd personally chip in 5 bucks to pay for his one way ticket back to Africa.

Brownslave688

It IS an interesting read though for anyone who is into history.
Sure if someone wants to dive deep into history. I just don’t see why most would care. Is the fact that settlers landed in X year and why they came fairly important to American history? Yeah.

Do kids need to spend days learning about each person on those boats and their family history? No

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
DEE7101F-BD8D-4C8B-845C-0095EB87B173.jpeg