By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Not what’s actually going on just for reference.

Right now I could eat nothing but chicken breast and veggies all day and run 5 miles. Then have a soda with dinner.

“Well I guess you just want to be a fat slob and die at 50 then”

Me: View attachment 262544

Hey man, just so you know, if things between you and your wife go sour, your fat ass and all your soda are welcome here at my house. We are a soda friendly non-judgemental house.

20190909_204541.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did the remodel money come out of her money ? What about the 100k gift to her---are you going to sneak that out of her money also? :-)
Her money and then we got a large chunk of money when we logged our property. “All of that went to remodeling the house”

Hint it didn’t

Brownslave688

Do they sell alcohol at the Stadium? I know they don't at PSU but they do at SDSU because its off campus.
just started this year.

Well you could buy booze if you were in the premium seating areas but not regular concessions. We had seats there for 4-5 years and usually dropped at least $250 a game on food and booze.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Table for 4 in the south end zone is $500 per game

WTF. Hell no. I ain’t paying that. No way. I remember the first year they had that thing set up between the south end of the stadium and Hearnes. Only place you could buy a beer. Tried going last year and it’s now some fancy dancy Leerfield Sports thing. They wouldn’t let me in to buy a beer. Told the lady I was with some random ass group. Dude looks at me and says “hell ya! That’s Ricky! He’s with us”. So we go in and I had to smuggle beers and mixed drinks out of the fence to the woman. Lol. Ate dinner with em. Said well thanks and walked right out. Lmfao.

Brownslave688

WTF. Hell no. I remember the first year they had that thing set up between the south end of the stadium and Hearnes. Only place you could buy a beer. Tried going last year and it’s now some fancy dancy Leerfield Sports thing. They wouldn’t let me in to buy a beer. Told the lady I was with some random ass group. Dude looks at me and says “hell ya! That’s Ricky! He’s with us”. So we go in and I had to smuggle beers and mixed drinks out of the fence to the woman. Lol. Ate dinner with em. Said well thanks and walked right out. Lmfao.
$500 per game or $2000 for the year. I’m like uhhhh $2000 for the year is like $250 per game. That’s like $60 tickets. I’d do that

Brownslave688

WTF. Hell no. I ain’t paying that. No way. I remember the first year they had that thing set up between the south end of the stadium and Hearnes. Only place you could buy a beer. Tried going last year and it’s now some fancy dancy Leerfield Sports thing. They wouldn’t let me in to buy a beer. Told the lady I was with some random ass group. Dude looks at me and says “hell ya! That’s Ricky! He’s with us”. So we go in and I had to smuggle beers and mixed drinks out of the fence to the woman. Lol. Ate dinner with em. Said well thanks and walked right out. Lmfao.
Lmao we talked about renting that area for my bday one year but we never did it

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
$500 per game or $2000 for the year. I’m like uhhhh $2000 for the year is like $250 per game. That’s like $60 tickets. I’d do that

Well I guess that’s not too bad then. I thought you meant $500 a person lol. My brother and I used to have seats right down what used to be the mizzou sideline about 25 rows up. I like them. Once his health started getting bad we quit getting them. I always enjoyed sitting down there. I’m sitting with the players family’s Saturday. Probably end up free lancing around. I don’t think most of the parents would like me. Especially if stuff starts going south.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lmao we talked about renting that area for my bday one year but we never did it

Dude it was a nice spread they had. Ate some good food and was smashing bulleit on the rocks and Budweiser’s lol.

:censored2:. The year before last it was some open to the public deal. I’d just go sit on the brick wall drink beers and look at the golden girls lol

Brownslave688

Well I guess that’s not too bad then. I thought you meant $500 a person lol. My brother and I used to have seats right down what used to be the mizzou sideline about 25 rows up. I like them. Once his health started getting bad we quit getting them. I always enjoyed sitting down there. I’m sitting with the players family’s Saturday. Probably end up free lancing around. I don’t think most of the parents would like me. Especially if stuff starts going south.
$500 for a table. 4 seats