By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Pissed off at my ex-son-in-law. :cursing:
Coming on here is a good way to release pent up frustration. :2guns:
You still talk to your XSIL? If mamma bear and I ever ended the MIL would be the first person I would never ever speak to again. I wouldnt give her the steam off my S* if we were both stranded in the dessert and she was dying of thirst.

Kids involved, I get it though.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Who is everyone?
I have to admit, though, I see a lot of commercials. One of my favorite ones recently has been the Facebook Groups ad where the dads take their daughters to a ball game. The little (younger) girl in the ad that can barely say, "Let's go Mets" is so adorable. I imagine that how I would be if I was a dad to girls. I would be wrapped around her finger.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You still talk to your XSIL? If mamma bear and I ever ended the MIL would be the first person I would never ever speak to again. I wouldnt give her the steam off my S* if we were both stranded in the dessert and she was dying of thirst.

Only as necessary.
My grandson is the only reason at all.

542thruNthru

@Old Man Jingles
Optimistic hu?...

I saw the commercial last night ... I rather liked it.

tenor-9.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nothing you do is my cup o' tea. You're a busybody who needs to find acceptance by posting completely irrelevant and unsolicited clutter. Typical sycophant.

But hey, have a great day!
In case you haven't noticed I've done no regular posting in over a week...….regular posting is history, n'tl days, jokes, etc. etc. I don't miss you either!!!! I will post responses anytime I want....it's still a free world!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I still get along great with all my former in-laws. They love me. My former sisters in law and mother in law took me out to a farewell brunch before I moved a few months ago.