By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
When you overseed you hold off on the fertilizer so the newbies have a chance to move in.

I feed around labor day too. Did the weed and feed help? I never had much success killing weeds with granular.

It helps a little. Not as much for killing weeds but helps the grass grow to out compete weeds. Better than doing nothing anyway.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It helps a little. Not as much for killing weeds but helps the grass grow to out compete weeds. Better than doing nothing anyway.
Save the money unless it's on sale. You search around a Walmart and sometimes they have really discounted stuff on clearance.

oldngray

nowhere special
Save the money unless it's on sale. You search around a Walmart and sometimes they have really discounted stuff on clearance.
I usually do that but they started clearing out garden stuff super early this year and it was all gone when I checked. I ended up going to Lowe's

rod

Retired 23 years
I usually do that but they started clearing out garden stuff super early this year and it was all gone when I checked. I ended up going to Lowe's
There are some huge potato farms just south of me. After the automatic potato pickers do their thing they open up the fields to anyone who wants to gather stragglers--usually for free. You can fill a 5 gallon bucket with good spuds in about 10 minutes. People are lined up at the edge of the fields on potato picking day.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are some huge potato farms just south of me. After the automatic potato pickers do their thing they open up the fields to anyone who wants to gather stragglers--usually for free. You can fill a 5 gallon bucket with good spuds in about 10 minutes. People are lined up at the edge of the fields on potato picking day.
There used to be a bunch of good farm markets around here but there are only a couple left and little of what they sell is really from local farms.

542thruNthru

** racist comment coming **
So you live in a large Irish community hu?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Car shopping
6B0B441A-C85A-4A15-BED0-0480544970EE.jpeg