By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
Red Dragon was a better movie. Silence had more shock factor.
I liked the reporter from The Tattler ….that guy is dead now, but I always liked him.
Phillip Seymour Hoffman

Along Came Polly is my favorite funny one and the Talented Mr. Ripley is my favorite serious one with him in it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yea, like when you come home, life is good, but for some reason three punk boys on 10 speed bikes are in your yard talking to your daughter? WTH is this?
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This was right after @scooby0048 went back to Home Depot for the 4th time to get the right color of paint

“ I said sunflower not daisy you heifer!!!!!”

View attachment 267104
Ever since I cut those blinds for that little old lady, I have had good karma at HD. I feel like a Zen master whenever I walk in there. Everything just falls into place.

I ordered a security glass and screen door online. Went to pick it up, they told me they did not have that one in stock. About to lose my S* because I had the frame off my house and needed a door. The lady at the pickup desk, I don't even think she was a mgr, offered me an upgrade. That new door is sweet!

Thanks HD!

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got “them” riled up by saying JT Realmuto is the best catcher in baseball one day.
They are all defending his throat slash yesterday. I pointed out that acuna did the same thing earlier in the serious and they bashed him non stop.

Acuna is a punk blah blah blah.

Yeah that’s my point. Yadi is a punk too.

Then :censored2: hit the fan.