By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She’s a good big sis sometimes.
8CF1B095-E67A-4A8E-A7A1-FAFFBC66FFA7.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
The world is full of crybabies now days. When I was in High School our team was the Warriors--- complete with an Indian Chief logo and cheerleaders dressed in squaw uniforms with short leather miniskirts who danced around with rubber tomahawks. Every sports article in the local paper had a headline that said Warriors scalped by so an so or we got massacred by so and so.

Brownslave688

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
When I was in High School our team was the Warriors--- complete with an Indian Chief logo and cheerleaders dressed in squaw uniforms with short leather miniskirts who danced around with rubber tomahawks.

Back when you were in high school? LMAO

Those weren't costumes Rod, that's everyday wear for the 1800's.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The pajamas are cute and I have almost the same pattern as a tablecloth right now on my kitchen table for the Halloween season.

A TABLECLOTH? Who gives a friend*. This isn't about you and your stupid quilting club tablecloths. It's about how got damned cute HIS kids are and how sweet his little girl is being towards her brother.

You've just used up your fun daily fact AND your DIY project. You really don't have to insert yourself into everything.

Sycophant!

Brownslave688

A TABLECLOTH? Who gives a friend*. This isn't about you and your stupid quilting club tablecloths. It's about how got damned cute HIS kids are and how sweet his little girl is being towards her brother.

You've just used up your fun daily fact AND your DIY project. You really don't have to insert yourself into everything.

Sycophant!
Your beef with more is the highlight of my day.