By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-247.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 272286

I wish they would hurry up and invent teleporting. Lol. Not a fan of flying.
Looks like no waiting in line there. Consider yourself lucky-Mpls/St.Paul airport warned people awhile back to arrive THREE HOURS early because of construction. I HATE flying anymore too. I'm old enough to remember when it was actually fun. (Meals-movies-plenty of leg room----and HOT stewardesses). Now all the stewardesses look like they fell out of the ugly tree.

moreluck

golden ticket member
@cosmo1 @Operational needs

Thank god. Gotta feel bad for the poor friend*er who had to sit next to you on a long flight. Listening to you spout off all that useless crap and fun facts, I would have prayed for the plane to crash just so it would end the suffering.

What are you Teresa Caputo? Do you speak to your dead dog through a seance or do you channel it's wild spirits like the Native Americans?

Do you ever read the crap you spout off? It's like you're not even there.
Why do you read any of it??!!!! You just frustrate yourself!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looks like no waiting in line there. Consider yourself lucky-Mpls/St.Paul airport warned people awhile back to arrive THREE HOURS early because of construction. I HATE flying anymore too. I'm old enough to remember when it was actually fun. (Meals-movies-plenty of leg room----and HOT stewardesses). Now all the stewardesses look like they fell out of the ugly tree.
My sister was a flight attendant for Pan Am many years ago right after college. I remember that she had to go to training for a long time. A part of the training was appearance. They had to wear their make up a certain way, hair a certain way, etc. After completing training, they had to be inspected before every flight and were weighed regularly.

This was one of the flight attendants on my flight. She looked a hot mess. She looked like someone’s grandmother. all I could think of was the standards my sister had to live by as a flight attendant.

2BC1A5B1-5414-445C-853D-88F0CC995CA7.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
My sister was a flight attendant for Pan Am many years ago right after college. I remember that she had to go to training for a long time. A part of the training was appearance. They had to wear their make up a certain way, hair a certain way, etc. After completing training, they had to be inspected before every flight and were weighed regularly.

This was one of the flight attendants on my flight. She looked a hot mess. She looked like someone’s grandmother. all I could think of was the standards my sister had to live by as a flight attendant.

View attachment 272330 View attachment 272330

ShesaGuySo.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I flew in and out of two smaller airports. It was SO nice! Lines were short. Ticket agents were nice, TSA was nice, car rental people were nice. So refreshing. Plus, it was so convenient because of where the airports were....and cheaper!

rod

Retired 22 years
I flew in and out of two smaller airports. It was SO nice! Lines were short. Ticket agents were nice, TSA was nice, car rental people were nice. So refreshing. Plus, it was so convenient because of where the airports were....and cheaper!
Small airports are the best. For us flying out of our local airport and making a connecting Delta flight to Texas is cheaper than driving to Mpls. and parking a car there for 2 weeks. Once there were fewer people boarding here than the number of TSA agents on hand- 6 people boarding and 7 TSA agents. What a waste

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Small airports are the best. For us flying out of our local airport and making a connecting Delta flight to Texas is cheaper than driving to Mpls. and parking a car there for 2 weeks. Once there were fewer people boarding here than the number of TSA agents on hand- 6 people boarding and 7 TSA agents. What a waste
We checked flights into the three airports around DC. All three started at $300 round trip and quickly went up. I bought my ticket last Monday. The flight from the city I’m living in to Richmond was $163. I rented a car there and went the opposite direction of traffic both times. The distance was further, but was much quicker and so much simpler.