By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

you and the ex re-kindle any old flames?
:devil2:
Oh I'd say that's a definite yes...
1.gif

I want meat!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In the diaper?
You had to ask didn't you? Why didn't you just send me a picture of your sister instead.

When my son was @Brownslave688 son's age, I was feeding him strained peas and bananas. We were having fun playing food smear in the hair and airplane spoon. I stepped away to get more cereal and he had been playing with his food laughing. When I came back he had strained peas all over the highchair and all over his face and hair.

I grabbed a spoonful of strained peas off his neck and airplane fed myself so he would keep eating. He was laughing so hard and we were having so much fun.

It wasn't strained peas. It was his poop.

No wonder he was laughing so hard.

542thruNthru

You had to ask didn't you? Why didn't you just send me a picture of your sister instead.

When my son was @Brownslave688 son's age, I was feeding him strained peas and bananas. We were having fun playing food smear in the hair and airplane spoon. I stepped away to get more cereal and he had been playing with his food laughing. When I came back he had strained peas all over the highchair and all over his face and hair.

I grabbed a spoonful of strained peas off his neck and airplane fed myself so he would keep eating. He was laughing so hard and we were having so much fun.

I didn't need to know that!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Scooby snack...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ooops, if you weren't spending so much time posting here you might have been able to keep a better eye on Fido. You could always create a thread, "How not to feed a coyote"

I don't.

I just wanted to let you know you're just as redundant as the crap you post.
Don't preach to me what to do at 3:00 in the A.M.

rod

Retired 23 years
Watch about ten of the dads changing diapers videos. My reaction was 1000 times more than those dads.
I've change hundreds of diapers. Never bothered me a bit. Now days its so easy. You should have done it back in the cloth diaper era. Just taking the lid off the diaper pail and getting that direct hit of ammonia was enough to make your eyes cross.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I've change hundreds of diapers. Never bothered me a bit. Now days its so easy. You should have done it back in the cloth diaper era. Just taking the lid off the diaper pail and getting that direct hit of ammonia was enough to make your eyes cross.
I remember those. My grandmother used them with my cousins. She'd throw the dirties in the laundry machine with the socks and underwear like it was a normal wash day.